Successfully testified at the International Court in The Hague, the High Court of Singapore, Federal and State Courts in the USA
Heinz Riehl serves as Expert Witness in disputes concerning financial trading and investing. His tenure as Senior Vice President of Citibank and his fifteen years of service on the New York Federal Reserve Bank's Foreign Exchange Committee have given him the breadth of experience and insight to qualify as an "expert."
His particular expertise includes the following areas:
- Foreign currency exchange
- Securities and precious metals trading
- Onshore and offshore / euro currency trading activities
- Futures and margins in futures
- Non-deliverable forward contracts
- International Trade Financing
- Basic Credit and lending money
He also has extensive knowledge on these subjects:
- Internal Controls
- Bests practices for protecting against errors and frauds as requested by regulators in the United States
- Determinations of customer suitability and customer appropriateness
Heinz has provided support for litigation at the International Court in The Hague, the High Court of Singapore, the Dublin International Arbitration Center and in Federal and State courts in the USA. His clients include the governments of China and the United States, international banks, central banks, corporations, and individuals. He offers financial expert witness services.
His logical, clear, and straightforward way of speaking allows him to make complex subjects easily understandable to everyone. It earned him an "Excellence in Teaching" award at New York University's Stern School of Business in 1999 and is appreciated by judges and juries in the courtroom setting.